Personal info:

My photo
Swedish, Nature conservation freak, Passionate about Africa, Loving Peace, Politically neutral

Tuesday 9 September 2008

Zuma and his supporters rape Lady Justice


The latest contribution by one of the world’s greatest political cartoonist, Zapiro (Jonathan Shapiro), has created some turmoil in South Africa. Although I have doubts if Jacob Zuma’s short- comings are as severe as being depicted by the media, I am far more certain about the nuttiness of several of his supporters. Supporters that have sung about machine guns and wanting to kill for Zuma. Supporters that see anyone who do not support Zuma as a contra revolutionist. Supporters that organise strikes in order to get the court to rule their way in the Zuma case. And so on...
Accordingly, I feel almost as my duty to spread Zapiro's cartoon.

SVD The Times The Times The Times The Times
Sphere: Related Content

No comments: