Personal info:

My photo
Swedish, Nature conservation freak, Passionate about Africa, Loving Peace, Politically neutral

Thursday 17 July 2008

Zimbabwean inflation up 4% since April

My very first contribution on this blog dealt partly with Zimbabwe and its galloping inflation. That was written at the end of April this year, and since than the inflation in Zimbabwe has increased 4%, from 0.2% up to 4.2%. I do not understand how the Zimbabwean people cope living under such circumstances. How do one plan for the future with that kind of inflation rate increase?

By the way, I am indicating the inflation rate in % per minute, as it takes up far less space…

DN DN
SVD SVD SVD
The Times
Sphere: Related Content

2 comments:

LottaN said...

Unbelievable, isn't it? The poor people! and to think it once, not that long ago, was concidered the most affluent country in africa!?

Geoffrey Goines said...

yeah, why people haven't perished already is a mystery to me